The CH611DH is powered by a 1.1L Kubota diesel engine. It features a rotor that's 26 x 1 inch thick, 165 pounds, dynamically-balanced and mounted with a cantilever design. This “propeller" style mounting design allows a user to chip wet or stringy wood types with less tendency of product twist or wrap. The rotor has four reversible chipper blades, made with tool steel, and a 4-sided adjustable anvil for perfectly sized chips for whatever use desired.
The CH611DH now features a Digital Display Controller (DDC) hydraulic feed system with a variable speed feed roller with instant reverse.
The DDC features:
• Movable Digital TFT screen for easy viewing, even in bright sunlight conditions
• Soft key menu selection buttons for simple user navigation
• Pre-programmed maintenance schedule reminders
• Hydraulic system diagnostic capabilities
• Troubleshooting screens to provide in-field help
• Pre-programmed with English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian and Chinese
• Tested in the most extreme conditions to ensure longevity
The chippers' hydraulic feed system is electronically controlled. If the rotor speed drops below optimal operational RPM range, the controller pauses the feed roller to allow the rotor to regain speed, and then restarts feeding once optimal rotor RPM is achieved. This AutoFeed function allows for less fatigue on wear parts and maximizes efficiency.
The discharge chute extends to the end of the hitch for efficient loading and quickly rotates 360 degrees with ease. The CH611DH has a 6.5 x 13 inch wide-feed throat opening to facilitate larger brush or treetop clippings.
The ECHO Bear Cat CH611DH also features a telescopic tongue, triple-banded belt drive, torsion axle suspension and adjustable rear stabilizer.
The CH611DH is a great fit for tree and landscape service operators as well as the perfect mid-size chipper for municipalities and rental companies.